Assembly and Test
Because Ray Machine provides both CNC machining and precision sheet metal services, it is our assembly capabilities that our Customers seem to appreciate the most. While most suppliers in our industry need to subcontract their CNC Machining or their precision sheet metal to a subcontractor for assembly and test, Ray Machine offers both capabilities in house. This enables us to provide excellent reliability both with our Customer’s product and its delivery, so our Customers receive the product they want, with an on-time delivery.
From small orders and prototypes to production, Ray Machine assembles in both batch and assembly line environments based on product and customer requirements. Our experience ranges from the assembly and test of 480 transmissions per shift for the Mantis Corporation to board assembly for single ship sets used by L3Harris.
We have experience with mechanical, dimensional and thermal testing, providing reports to our Customers and drop shipping directly from our facility to the end user.
- Haeger OneTouch 824 Hardware Insertion Press, 4 Bowl Feed CNC controlled hardware installation. 8 ton capacity for hardware up to 3/8”
- Haeger 824 Hardware Insertion Press, 8 ton – hardware up to 3/8” (M10), 24” throat, positive stop cylinder
- Haeger HP6C Hardware Insertion Press, 6 ton
- Power Riveting Machine
- Pneumatic Riveting Guns
- Automatic Helicoil Screw Thread Installation Station
- Advel 0727 Pneumatic Riveters
- Markem 345 offset pad printing machines
- Jackson Phase II hot stamping machine
- Lectroetch Model 6A electrochemical marking machine
- Rubber stamping
- Adhesive bonding